Get Eltima Flash Decompiler Trillix Mac Activation Code with discount of 20% OFF! By clicking the buy now link below in the purchase page, the discount will be automatically applied.
SWF Decompiler Trillix Mac converts Adobe Flash SWF files back into FLA format and SWF files created in Flex back to Flex sources, which can be easily edited in native Flash or Flex environment. Every group of objects such as morphs, shapes, texts, fonts, sounds, scripts, etc., are placed in separate FLA library groups with appropriate names, which makes using and working with the resulting FLA file much easier.
Flash Decompiler can extract any object (images, sounds, videos, shapes, text, morphs, scripts, etc.) used in SWF files into various file formats just in several clicks. New interface provides you with easy navigation and preview options for SWF files and their elements.
- Restore your original FLA file or Flex project from SWF (depending on initial source)
- Eltima’s SWF Decompiler Trillix for Mac OS allows you to extract all resources from SWF and save them in FLA file or Flex source file which are editable.
- Easily change Flash objects (modify text or hyperlink, replace sound/image, etc.) and publish them back to SWF.
- Improve skills by learning from others
Discount for Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac – 20% coupon code!
Flash Decompiler Trillix Mac Full features list:
- Convert SWF files into FLA easily
- Compatible with all Flash versions (including Flash CS6)
- ActionScript 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 support
- Native and most of third-party Flash components support
- Support of SWF files embedded into a SWF file as binary data (nested SWF files)
- Flash files conversion into Adobe Flash CS5 file format (.xfl – XML-based FLA)
- Basic conversion of SWF files with a standard Flash preloader (e.g. files with TLF texts)
- Basic decompilation of Adobe AIR applications
- Advanced morphs decompilation algorithm
- Set output FLA file version
- Support of SWF files built in Flex (v3 and v4 supported)
- Extract SWF objects into various formats for further editing and using them in other applications
- Over 50 options available to extract sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts with great accuracy
- Objects can be extracted separately into SWF and FLA file formats
- Extract images into *.png, *.jpeg and *.bmp
- Extract video into *.avi, *.mpeg and *.flv
- Save ActionScripts to *.as and *.txt file format
- Extract sounds into *.wav or *.mp3
- Extract texts into *.txt, *.html and *.rtf
- P-code and common ActionScript representation. Also Hex dump view (currently not in AS 3.0)
- Motion tweens detection while converting to FLA
- Convenient and user-friendly interface for both professionals and beginners
- Preview and playback the SWF file you are going to convert or decompile
- Browse through and preview the elements of your SWF easily
- Process several SWF files simultaneously
- Detailed tag information
Demo version limitations:
- The resulting FLA files will be stored in grayscale format only
- The resulting FLA file will contain a watermark
- ActionScript is not included in the resulting FLA and Flex project
- Decompiled ActionScript cannot be copied to clipboard
- Extraction will only process two objects from each SWF category
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8